IEEE ANTS is a premier IEEE conference on advanced networking and telecommunications topics. IEEE ANTS is financially and technically supported by IEEE Communications Society. The distinguishing characteristic of IEEE ANTS is the promotion of an intense dialogue between academic and industry to bridge the gap between academic research, industry initiatives, and governmental policies. This is fostered through panel discussions, keynotes, invited talks, and industry exhibits, where academia is exposed to state-of-the-practice and results from trials and interoperability experiments. This year the theme is “Ubiquitous Digital Connectivity and Economic Prosperity for All“. IEEE ANTS 2021 will be held at Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) Hyderabad which was established by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in 1996.
IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) is a global network of IEEE members and volunteers dedicated to promoting women engineers and scientists with a goal to facilitate the recruitment and retention of women in technical disciplines globally. Keeping with the IEEE WIE pledge to work towards gender-diversified panels at all IEEE conferences, IEEE ANTS 2021 presents a separate WIE track for paper presentations.
Paper Submission: Authors can submit short (4 pages) and regular (max 6 pages) papers that contain original material which is not currently communicated in other conference or journal and has not been previously published. The first author must be female, and the presenter must be female. The Call for Paper for WiE Track is same as main conference theme and the paper should be submitted through WiE Track on EDAS. After double-blind review, all accepted and presented papers will appear in IEEE Xplore and indexed in SCOPUS, Google Scholar, and other major indexing. Extended version of selected accepted paper might be included for publication in selected IEEE journals.
The authors of the selected (accepted) papers will be invited to submit the extended versions of their papers to Journal of Banking and Financial Technology (co published by Springer and Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology). The details about the journal can be found in: https://www.springer.com/journal/42786.
Potential research topics include (but not limited to) following thrust areas.
WIRELESS COMMUNICATION & NETWORKS:
- 5G & Beyond Technologies,
- Cellular & Broadband Networks,
- Ad hoc & Mesh Networks, Sensor Networks,
- Mobile Backhaul Networks,
- High Altitude Networks,
- Cognitive Radio Networks,
- Optical Wireless (Free Space Optics),
- Device to Device (D2D) Communications,
- Vehicular Networks.
- Social Network Aware Wireless Network,
- RF Energy Harvesting
- Smart Antennas, Active Antennas.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY:
- Security, Trust and Privacy,
- Cloud & Data Center Networks,
- Reliability Performance Analysis,
- Malware Propagation,
- Security Issues in Banking and Financial Institutes,
- Security Issues in Infra-structure less Networks, Network Resilience,
- Cyber Security,
- Cryptography Trusted Computing
- Privacy Preservation, Data
NETWORK APPLICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGIES:
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) Network
- Cognitive IoT
- Resource Allocation in MIMO- NOMA
- Game theory and Networks
- Edge Computing & Networking
- Airborne Networks Underwater Networks
- Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Cloud & Crowd Computing
- Business Models, Testbeds and Pilots.
- Massive MIMO
- Ultra-Reliable & Low Latency Communication
- Green Communication Networking
- Hybrid Satellite Terrestrial Networks
- Molecular Communications
- Visible Light Communications
- Millimeter-Wave Communications
- Full-Duplex Communications Wireless
- Body Area Networks
- AI, Machine & Deep Learning over Distributed Networks
IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) track:
- Paper Submission: 20-08-2021
- Notification: 01-09-2021
- Final Submission: 30-09-2021
- Submit your paper using EDAS link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28374
WOMEN IN ENGINEERING (WIE) COMMITTEE:
- Dr. Mydhili Nair, MSRIT, Bengaluru – email@example.com
- Prof. Venkata Mani V, NIT Warangal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. M. S. Vasanthi, SRMIST, Chennai – email@example.com
- For enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Organizing Team – email@example.com
Download Women in Engineering (WiE) Flyer here –> WiE Flyer