IEEE ANTS is a premier IEEE conference on advanced networking and telecommunications topics. IEEE ANTS is financially and technically supported by IEEE Communications Society. The distinguishing characteristic of IEEE ANTS is the promotion of an intense dialogue between academic and industry to bridge the gap between academic research, industry initiatives, and governmental policies. This is fostered through panel discussions, keynotes, invited talks, and industry exhibits, where academia is exposed to state-of-the-practice and results from trials and interoperability experiments. The industry, in turn, benefits from exposure to leading-edge research as well as an opportunity to communicate and collaborate with academic researchers regarding practical problems. This year the theme is “Ubiquitous Digital Connectivity and Economic Prosperity for All”. In addition to the myriad of topics mentioned in the list below, technical papers are invited which have special focus on enabling technologies for a ubiquitous digital connectivity. IEEE ANTS 2021 will be held at Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) Hyderabad which was established by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in 1996. The theme of the conference will foster an environment for deliberating on different research aspects on the said topic. Authors can submit short (4 pages) and regular (max 6 pages) papers that contain original material which is not currently communicated in other conference or journal and has not been previously published. Potential research topics include (but not limited to) following thrust areas.
Call for Workshop Proposals
In addition to exciting technical sessions, tutorials etc., 15th IEEE International Conference on Advance Networks and Telecommunications (IEEE ANTS 2021), will feature a series of half day workshops and invites the submission for workshop proposals. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize on hands-on in emerging topics relevant to the conference theme, networking and communication technologies for realizing the “ Ubiquitous Digital Connectivity and Economic Prosperity for All” (a list of areas/topics of interest can be found in the Call for Papers). Proposed workshops should expose attendees to cutting-edge technologies in networking and communication technologies through hands-on components. All workshops will be featured prominently in the conference program.
Workshop Proposal Format
Each workshop proposal (maximum 6 pages) must include (please follow the following order in your proposal):
- Title of the workshop
- Abstract, objectives, and motivation
- Timeliness and intended audience
- Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation, short biography and contact information)
- A description of the technical issues that the workshop will address, emphasizing its timeliness
- An outline of the workshop content, including its tentative schedule
- If appropriate, a description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the workshop
- How the workshop differs from others, i.e., related workshops and conferences on similar topic?
- Unique, creative, and novel workshops formats are strongly encouraged
- Special requirements if any.
Workshop Proposal Submission
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, for review through EDAS.
In case of travel restrictions due to Covid-19 that prohibit physical appearance, IEEE ANTS will allow authors of accepted papers to present and participate remotely if they wish to do so.
IEEE ANTS will present Best Paper Awards during the conference. After double-blind review, all accepted and presented papers will appear in IEEE Xplore and indexed in SCOPUS, Google Scholar, and other major indexing. There will be a few workshops co-located with the conference. Proposals to organize workshops in line with the theme and main conference are also encouraged. In addition, those interested in the conference are also encouraged to submit proposals for tutorials and early research forum. IEEE ANTS 2021 offers several student travel grants of up to INR 7000/- to students who registered and co-authored an accepted paper in IEEE ANTS 2021 on competition basis. Extended version of selected accepted paper might be included for publication in selected IEEE journals.
Submit your paper using EDAS link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28374.
For enquiries: email@example.com
- Proposal Submission: 10-08-2021
- Notification: 01-09-2021
Workshop Committee Co-Chairs
- Dr. Pravati Swain, NIT Goa – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Vinay Chamola, BITS Pilani – email@example.com
- Dr. Hari Prabhat Gupta, IIT BHU – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Syam Kumar P, IDRBT – email@example.com
- Dr. Abhishek Thakur, IDRBT – firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Program Committee Contact
- Prof. Neminath Hubballi, IIT Indore – email@example.com
- Prof. Sushanta Karmakar, IIT Guwahati – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Noor Mahammad SK, IIITDM Kancheepuram – email@example.com
- Dr. Sameer Kulkarni, IIT Gandhinagar – firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Organizing Team