15th International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems 14-17 December 2021, IDRBT Hyderabad
CALL FOR PROPOSALS – LIGHTNING TALKS IN IEEE-ANTS INDUSTRY PROGRAM
Alongside a strong academic program of peer-reviewed presentations, IEEE ANTS 2021 includes an attractive Industry Program including Lightning Talks, which are very concise (10 minute), possibly last-minute talks on new communication topics of high interest to industry and commerce.
There will be several presentations each day in Lightning sessions on the latest topics and breakthroughs, some which could not be included in other industry program sessions because they are too new. IEEE-ANTS welcomes presentations from diverse sources including industry, academia, government, and the user community.
“Lightning Talk sessions consist of a series (usually at least 5 – 6) of 10 minutes talks/presentations each Introducing a topic or idea very quickly. A set of Lightning Talks is an excellent way to rapidly and compellingly share the latest information about diverse topics from several presenters, without overwhelming the absorptive capacity of the audience.”
Twenty minutes Lightning Talk sessions will be scheduled on each day of the conference immediately before lunch and during evening tea. Interested speakers must submit an abstract of the talk by email to the Lightning Talks Chairs, Sriganesh Rao (Sriganesh.email@example.com) or Dr Abhishek Thakur (AbhishekT@idrbt.ac.in), before Monday, Dec 6th, 2021. Selection will be intimated on 8th Dec 2021. Selected speakers should submit their video presentations in “.mp4” format no later than Friday, Dec. 10, 2021. Collated videos will be played during the Lightning Talk sessions.
The proposal abstract should include:
- Speaker information (name, affiliation, email address, telephone number)
- Title and a short abstract (not exceeding 50 words)
- List of key messages in the talk
The selected presentation videos should include:
- The video presentations should be of a maximum time of 10 minutes and the .mp4 file should be sent via google drive. In google drive, ensure that you share the file ‘without restrictions’ and send the link to the above two email addresses.
- Include a brief introduction of yourself at the beginning of your presentation.
- Ensure that video recording quality is good. The video and audio quality should be clear. This includes lighting, attire, camera angle, location, background noise.
- Please record in presentation mode so that your presentation is in full screen. Make sure your video is not covering your presentation deck and that no other programs or tabs are visible. Also be wary of your mouse pointer on the page.
There is no separate registration required and it is included in the general conference registration.