About IEEE ANTS
IEEE ANTS is a premier IEEE conference on advanced networking and telecommunications topics. IEEE ANTS is financially and technically supported by IEEE Communications Society. The distinguishing characteristic of IEEE ANTS is the promotion of an intense dialogue between academia and industry to bridge the gap between academic research, industry initiatives, and governmental policies.
Early Career Research Forum
- The scope of this forum is to provide a two-way exchange of knowledge where early career researchers (B.Tech, M.Tech or Ph.D.) can explain their research work (including work-in-progress) to a broader audience and gain valuable feedback from a panel of selected industry-academia experts.
- An excellent opportunity for industry and leading research labs to identify promising early career researchers and establish collaboration to develop future technology of common interest.
- Excellent Opportunity for Researchers to win awards and gain recognition.
- Submission from national and international researchers are highly encouraged.
- Proposal Submission: 10 August 2021
- Notification: 30 August 2021
- Submit your paper using EDAS link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=28374
Candidates shortlisted for the presentation will need to register in the conference. If a candidate is participating exclusively in the Early Career Research Forum (and not in other events) then he /she will need to register with a nominal one-day conference registration fee (attendee category).
- As a first step, each candidate will need to submit a two page extended research abstract.
- On the first page, each candidate will need to completely describe their research work and contribution under the following headings (within 1000 words) :
- Research objective.
- How is your research related to the theme of “ICT for Connecting Humanity”.
- Research category.
- Research contribution to Industry.
- Research contribution to Academia.
- The second page can be used for adding any figures to support the research work.
- Research should be submitted via email, to the email-ID of respective categories.
- Email-ID for each category has been mentioned under the Categories and Awards section in this document.
Award Selection Procedure:
- The submitted extended research abstract will be reviewed by a committee.
- The selected submissions will be invited for a 15 minute presentation.
- Candidates will be scored upon their quality of submission and presentation.
Please direct all IEEE ANTS 2021 Early Career Research Forum related questions to the Early Career Research Forum Co-Chairs: