In addition to exciting technical sessions, tutorials etc., IEEE International Conference on Advance Networks and Telecommunications (IEEE ANTS 2021), will feature a series of panel discussions and invites the submission for the panel proposals. The aim of the panel discussions is to emphasize on emerging topics relevant to the conference theme, networking and communication technologies for realizing the “Ubiquitous Digital Connectivity and Economic Prosperity for All” (a list of areas/topics of interest can be found in the Call for Papers). Proposed panels should address the issues related to cutting-edge topics in networking and communication technologies.
All panels will be featured prominently in the conference program.
Panel Discussion Proposal Format
Each panel proposal (maximum 5 pages) must include (please follow the following order in your proposal):
- Title of the panel
- Abstract (Approximate 1000 words).
- Organizer(s): Names, affiliations and short biography of the moderator and participants (if known).
- Duration: Panels will be 60 minutes long.
- A description of the technical issues that the panel will address, emphasizing its timeliness.
- Proposed format: Including draft schedule, explanation of how it will engage with the audience (approx. 300 words)
- Purpose, goals, expected outcomes and contribution to the conference theme (approx. 300 words).
- Participants: Expected/preferred number of participants
- Special requirements/equipments if any.
Panel Discussion Proposal Submission
Proposal should be submitted in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages, for review through EDAS.
Panel Proposal Timeline
Proposal Deadline: August 25, 2021
Notification of Selection: September 25, 2021
Please direct all IEEE ANTS 2021 panel-related questions to the
Panel Discussion Co-Chair:
- Prof. Digambar Pawar, University of Hyderabad – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Subhankar Dhar, San Jose State University – email@example.com
- Prof. Marco Giordani, University of Padova, Italy – firstname.lastname@example.org
For other enquiries: email@example.com